Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blue, blue table runner


If you know my mom, she loves the color blue. Earlier this year I had made her some festive table runners but thought she would need one to leave on all the time, so I made her this blue table runner. I love all the scraps, they are scraps from the quilt I made her 6 years ago. Also scraps from Derrick and Christines quilt I made with mom when they got married. I do like the way it turned out. Very Blue.

2 comments:

  1. ooOOooo that looks beautiful! It was definitely worth clicking on to view the big picture. You have a lucky mama! That's really cool that you were able to make it using scraps from a quilt you made her years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I clicked the big picture too and I love all the scraps too:)

    ReplyDelete