
An old missionary, Renn Olsen, came to visit this weekend. He served here 5 years ago when Greg was ward mission leader. We enjoyed visiting with him and wish him the best.


Finished this quilt for a friends baby.I love the fabric but had trouble with the quilting, my machine is having problems
Andrew had a game on thursday, he played Glen Estes rival middle school Amelia. 1/2 of the kids on Amelias team were kids he played league football with. It was a fun game we won 14 to 0. Andrew had two really good tackles, he tackled the quarterback and lucky for me I was camera ready for one. woo hoo this was all in the wrong order but you know me- I'm learning. :)
i think i remember him. that was back when nick was investigating the church and still coming and we used to meet with the missionaries like once a week. i remembered elder campbell though and i noticed he was visiting our ward today too.
ReplyDelete