Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cute kids-back to school







I am a little slow in putting pictures up of back to school-I did take them though. Melissa claims I haven't taken them in years. I will have to search and prove her wrong. They look so happy for 6 in the morning don't they. Of course Howard didn't leave until 7:45. They are all liking school, I think Melissas favorite is the social part, Andrew football afterschool, Howard loves art and Russell just wishes he was big enough to ride a motorcycle. (he has to count how many we pass every time we are in the car). It is nice to be in a routine-if I can call it a routine. You know how busy we are-but I love my kids and Greg. hugs to them all.

3 comments:

  1. They all look so cute!! I can't believe how big Melissa is getting... way too much has happened in the past 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura-
    I went private so give me your email address so I can invite you to my blog:) Thanks
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for school! That's cute, about counting all the motorcycles you pass. :) Melissa looks great!

    ReplyDelete