Monday, March 5, 2012

Work/ Karen's L's

When I was married I always knew I would be a mom and I hoped I would get to stay home but sometimes life doesn't always go the way you think it will. I have been so blessed to get to do both. I love the times I was able to stay home and be the best mom I could. Earlier in our marriage I worked and it was hard and my attitude was not the best, I was perhaps a little bitter.  And now for the last 5 years I have worked in a job I love== working with kids. I am an assistant teacher in a head start classroom. I have the opportunity to work with kids that have tough lives and I love (almost) each one.  I have worked with 3 different teachers and have loved each one.  Right now, the past 2 years I have worked with Lindsey and Linda. We have the best time, we are always laughing, singing, and having fun. Here we are being "Karens L's". Karen is our boss. we were laughing so hard it was hard to get a picture but I am so glad at this time in my life when I do work that I work with great people. I am glad to because it makes it easier to work. I am thankful for inlaws who help by putting the little munchkins on the bus for school and getting them off. This time around I have a better attitude and feel better about the things I do do.I don't get everything done I think I should but Greg always tells me we are raising kids and not to worry about the house and when I remember this I am not so stressed, always crazy but not stressed. :) So if you come to my house remember I am raising good kids and just ignore the laundry on the couch. Just be glad it is clean.

2 comments:

  1. That's a fun picture. :)

    I know what you were saying about remembering that the main goal is raising kids. Sometimes I get so frustrated, because I am trying to do something, and Daniel is just following me around crying, wanting me to hold him, when all I want to do is vacuum or make dinner or put his toys away. I need to remember what is the most important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your job too!!
    Lucky duck.
    You are seriously the most crazy busy person I know.
    Seriously I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete