Monday, March 26, 2012

more misc

This is Andrew before his sinus surgery March 1, it was a very long day, I almost asked for a paycheck from Good Samaritan Hospital. We were there from 9 am until 6 pm.  My cute son did not want to wake up. Surgery went well and he is breathing well.

Russells birthday was in January, somehow this picture was on my other camera and did not get down loaded. I can hardly believe he is now 6. Of course he is getting big and wants to do everything his brothers do. So he did football in the fall, basketball in the winter and now is doing t-ball. whew.

 I found these on my camera, this was all of our snow this winter.If you look close Russell has a football in his hand. lol.  Of course I should have known, the little boys got snow pants for christmas. Russell kept asking me all of January and February where the snow was.He loves to sled and we needed a little more snow before I would let them go down the hill in back. I believe this was the snow for the year, the end of February(?). Crazy winter.
Just wanted to add these pictures, mostly caught up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment