I finally found my camera chord. it was interesting to see what was on the camera. It will take me several posts to catch up. I made this quilt for Melissa, first I was going to give it to her for graduation, didn't finish in time, then it was her birthday in July not done, then it was christmas nope. Finally it was finished before she moved to Utah in January. I think it is so bright and cheery. 
A girl at work had a baby they named Genesis. I made this pink one for her.Look how cute the flowers/butterflies turned out.This is a baby quilt I made for some friends. Of course if you are looking at these you probably think I quilt all the time. I wish. This is several months of projects. And many more are right behind.
Those look great!! You rock!! How on earth do you find the time??
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice talking-to you today.... Seems like it's been forever, and we even have a calling together!
You should definitely look upthat challenge itold you about- you would have fun with it :)
I absolutely love the one you made for Melissa! Not only is the design fabulous, yellow and orange are my favorite colors.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you know two babies named Genesis (Sayda and Juan's daughter from church). It is always funny when I hear names that I think are so unique . . . and then I hear them again.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Melissa's quilt.