Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Pictures



If you know my honey, he does not like his picture taken, but with Melissa graduated and moving to Utah to go to school - we don't know when we will all be back together so ta-da. Here they are. These are my favorites. Melissa had the chicken pox right before she moved, craziness. She was supposed to get another booster, but I didn't know that because she was a first generation of the vaccine. The boys have all had boosters so they will be pox free. Poor Melissa had it bad. My friend Melissa took our pictures and her daughter Rebecca edited them so Melissa looks pox free.I love the pictures. I have a feeling I will be the shortest as you can see Melissa and Andrew have passed me by and I am sure the younger 2 will too. It seems so weird to just have the boys around, they do miss their sister and love to call her on the phone.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!
    I wish you guys weren't so busy, I would love to catch up with you one of these days!

    ReplyDelete