Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Week at the Binghams

We have had some snow lately and yesterday my work closed early and so did Gregs. (I am home today as well)--So Greg and I cleaned our closet. ugghh. I like to keep stuff but tried to be good and clean stuff out. I pulled out my wedding dress and Melissa and I tried it on. I couldn't zip it up but considering I have 4 kids and it has been almost 18 years- not too bad. I still love it. Melissa looks so pretty in it.








So yesterday we also played in the snow. I think we have 6 inches now. Look at Melissa trying to snowboard down the hill. Go girl!! The boys and I made a cute snowman. It was awesome snowman snow-packed really good.





Last-On sunday We cheered for the colts but they still lost. We had lots of yummy food and enjoyed hanging out together. Melissas friend Jess came over but she is like family. It has been a great week and we are trying to enjoy the snow.




2 comments:

  1. we love snow days!
    your dress is beautiful! do you think melissa will wear it?? i really wanted to wear my mom's but it was way too small. pretty good you could get yours on- i can't even get into mine and i've only been married 7 years- lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look beautiful in the dress. Two of my favorite people. Love you both.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete