Saturday, March 6, 2010
New Picture
I haven't changed my picture in a year so we took one 2 weeks ago. I love it, the kids are getting so big. I am still taller than all of them for the moment. Of course Melissa is right there. When she is wearing her heels she is taller. I found it funny I had the same sweater I had on in last years picture, it is one of my favorite- oh well. I have been thinking about a lot of things lately and am so thankful for my wonderful husband and kids. I love being married and love being a mom. It is hard and a lot of work but they make me happy and I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why is Greg not in the picture? I cant believe how grown up your kids have gotten the past few years. I miss being at the bingham house and all that good food greg cooks!
ReplyDeletegreg was taking the picture, we miss seeing you too-always enjoyed having you with our family.
ReplyDeleteomg melissa looks like a super model!
ReplyDeleteand russel just looks like the sincerely happiest kid ever.
What a great family picture!!! It's so good to be able to see your family this way as they are growing up -- since we don't see you too often in real life.
ReplyDelete