Saturday, January 30, 2010

Misc Month

This month has been all crazy. My life has been slightly chaotic but hopefully I am catching up. My mom was here for 1 week when I had my gallbladder out and unfortunately I only got 2 pictures. Russell didn't want to be in the picture but I made him. hee hee. The kids had so much fun having her here. She was able to see 2 of Andres basketball games but Howard had a bye. :(

Russell turned 4 this month. I can't believe my baby is 4. We sure do love having him. He is always happy and so darn cute.

My brother and his wife, Derrick and Christine had a baby awhile ago and I finished this quilt for them and my mom took it home when she was here. I only have 2 more quilts to finish. And I broke my own rule. I started another top-almost done too. But seriously I am going to try and finish those 3 before I start any more. I just like doing the tops and it is not as fun to finish. oh well. This was very random. I think I am mostly on track now.

2 comments:

  1. omg lara- i have been so wrapped up in my own daughters surgery i have not even caught up with you about yours. sounds like you are doing alright though. do you need anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better quickly!

    That quilt is so darling. You are such a good quilter!

    ReplyDelete