Friday, November 12, 2010

Snowball quilt


I am on a roll, another one bites the dust. This quilt top has been done for several months just needed to be finished and now it is done. I have been trying to get rid of scraps which has been fun, i love bringing them out and rememering where they are from, what I made with them. etc. Several of the blues are from a quilt I made my parents, the dark green is from my quilt, a cream one is from a blanket I made Melissa when she was 4, pinks are from her quilt I made her when she was 8. ahh memories.

3 comments:

  1. awww what sweet memories!! And what a cute quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree- awesome job. where is this one going? hanging in your home? a christmas gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design!!! What a creative person you are. Someday when I grow up, it would be nice to be like you!

    ReplyDelete