Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween-belated




I am a little late but still wanted to post. Howard and Russell drew on their pumpkins and I cut them out. Russells is the one with all the eyes ( i think he ended up with 6 eyes). Melissa and Andrew stayed home and passed out candy and the little boys and I hit the neighborhood. We did it in 40 minutes and had plenty of candy.Melissa passed out to 6 kids this year. This is an all time record for us, last year we only got 4. It was such a nice night to go and always a good time to say hi to the neighbors.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is crazy that so few kids come by. Are there just not very many children in your neighborhood? I guess it isn't a huge neighborhood to start out with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i am really surprised you didn't get very many trick-or-treaters living in a neighborhood. this is the first year we have ever gotten trick-or-treaters because this is the first year we have sidewalks!
    i love the new pic at the top :)

    ReplyDelete