Saturday, July 3, 2010

June

This has been a busy month. We had a picnic in the playset last week. Only Melissa and Russell posed for my picture. We have had the slip and slide out several times in different places in the yard-trying to not kill the grass. Melissa went on trek 2 weeks ago, she looks so cute in her pioneer outfit. I think she has a new appreciation for the pioneers. It was very humid that week. I got together with my friend Sara and made the family tree. I made it for mothers day but didn't get it finished until early June. She finally got it so I can post a picture. Howard also had his tonsils out but I can't find the picture on the computer. It has been a busy month but it always is here-but we love it.









1 comment:

  1. wow what a busy month! that's nice- busy kids are happy kids :) i remember loving trek- i think i was 15 when i went.

    ReplyDelete