Friday, July 16, 2010

Andrew Scout Camp


Andrew had scout camp last week, he had a great time and earned 5 merit badges and 2 partials. He will continue to work on morse code and semiphore, which was pretty cool with flags. It was a hot week and then rainy the last 2 days. I wondered if he had rolled in the mud by looking at his laundry and when I asked him he told me thay made mud angels. Nice.I believe this picture of Spencer and Andrew was taken before the rain. They look somewhat clean. So, I was sorting his laundry and found THE biggest wolf spider in his clothes.--ewww.He told me it was his pet. not happening in this house sorry.

1 comment:

  1. o no! i hate spiders!
    so mud angels? that's new. wonder who came up with that. a guy for sure. a guy who doesn't do laundry.
    hey i just sent you an email- i forget which email you said you regularly check- so if it's not in your regular email then check your other one :) lol thanks.

    ReplyDelete