I am so glad to see this quilt done. I started it in february and was pushing through all my scraps. But then I put the borders on wrong and then put the bottom on the frames backwards so the top and bottom fought the whole time. I grumbled everytime I worked on it. I have 2 ugly spots that caused grief because I put my borders on wrong but I actually love the way it looks. I thought I would show you the frames I quilt it on. Bad lighting but oh well.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the way that the quilt turned out. That is similar to what I want to do with the one that I am working on, only using 2 strips with white in the middle. Hope it works out as nice as yours
ReplyDeletewoah it only took you 2 months to finish it? plus working full time, plus having 4 kids? i think it takes me that long to finish one dress. looks awesome- i love it :)
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful Lara, you did a great job!!
ReplyDeleteNadine
This is a beautiful quilt!! And do you do the machine quilting yourself? Such talent . . .
ReplyDeleteI know you said that you are so glad to see it done, but I can't believe you are already finished when you only started it in February and it sounds like you had to backtrack a few times. I'm way impressed!!
ReplyDelete