Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mormon Prom



Mormon prom was last weekend, Melissa and a bunch of youth from church went. Brianne came over and did makeup with Melissa. I attempted hair on Melissa (only took 3 times). If you know me I am not great at hair, but I am pretty darn proud-think it turned out great. She went with Ray. I think she looks like a princess. What a cutie. I am proud of her and all of the girls for looking so beautiful and modest.They had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. She does look cute. She has gone up alot. I cant believe you have a daughter this old! One of my converts from kentucky went to this too. It cool how they bring the kids together out there, I miss ohio :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress! so pretty!! where on earth did she find such a modest dress out here? she looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete