Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 down 3 to go




I have had 5 quilt tops done since the beginning of December but hadn't done much on them because of the crazy month ...so over new years I finished these 2. The whirl a gig one is for Jenna ( I work with her),she had a little girl awhile ago. And the bronco one is for Gregs friend Rico who loves the broncos and has girls but finally got a boy. yea!! I had to special order the fabric but I love the way it came together. It looks awesome. My neice Lydia's quilt is almost done-all I need to do is the binding and the other 2 need batting and backing. I'm a little behind since all these babies are getting big. Oh well, I do love doing it hopefully they won't mind it being late.

1 comment:

  1. o i'm sure they won't mind!
    they look great lara. awesome job. so talented.

    ReplyDelete