Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homecoming




I can never figure out what stuff to post/facebook etc. So usually you get a double dose. And of course I am a little slow. Melissa had homecoming last weekend. But you know when you are going to homecoming there is all the early prep. We went dress shopping a couple of weeks before. And if you know me I don't like to shop - it was a little painful. Where is Aunt Michelle when I need her. But of course I love Melissa so I went. Unfortunately the mall wasn't great. Too short, too low cut, sleeveless. etc. So we had tears at the end of the first day.
:( but we needed to find something, my mother in law suggested TJMaxx.- we attacked and found five dresses that all would have been perfect. She narrowed it down to 2 since they were such great deals--one was 20 the other 30, I bought them both. There will be more dances I'm sure.- Luckily she decided fast since we had all 3 boys with us. She is on student council and helped do the float and decorate so she was very involved this year. Kyle is in our ward and a friend of hers. Ps Mom does the necklace look familiar?

2 comments:

  1. fun! and what a cute pic!
    so... are they just friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! Those Collett boys sure clean up nice. :) Laurie did such a good job with their dinner I thought! And you are a way nice mom to buy two dresses. :) TJ Maxx. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever need a nice dress. :)

    ReplyDelete