Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween
















I love halloween. It has been a busy week, last weekend I did a lot of sewing. Of course I didn't finish too much except for a halloween tablecloth. so cute. I did finish 2 quilt tops I had been working on but still need to put the backs on. We had a trunk or treat at the church on tuesday, we carved pumpkins on thursday and trick or treating tonight. That is all in addition to the normal stuff that goes on. football etc. Melissa went to the roller staking rink with a friend tonight and Andrew passed out the candy. So it was Howard, Russell and Me and since they are younger they don't feel the need to go, go go. We were gone 1/2 hour. Spoiled too. We don't get lots of kids in our neighborhood. (Greg said we got 6) so they usually get alot from our neighbors. Now they are in bed I will raid their buckets. Yum.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I totally went to raid all the kids buckets after the trunk or treat-
    not a single almond joy in any of the 3 buckets!! what a huge bummer.
    That's lots of carved pumpkins. It took us all evening just to do 2:)
    Now we can move on to our Christmas sewing projects- Wahoo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 6 kids from your neighborhood! Oh my gosh! Do you know why? Are there just not many trick-or-treat aged children in your neighborhood? Did Melissa wear a costume to the skating rink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tim tebow outfit, its probably the best costume i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kids, cute pumpkins, cute tablecloth. I made one out of similar material. Once. Back in the Mesozoic era. You are such a good mom!!!

    ReplyDelete