It was a gorgeous day on Monday, we decided to make smores. Greg and Andrew built a fire. I made a smore for Russell and he didn't like it put together so I took it apart and he just wanted the chocolate. He sat by the tray the whole time telling us how much he liked chocolate and he really likes chocolate can he please have more!! What a cutie, he really likes chocolate - he is obviously my kid. Melissa came out and made one and then told us she really doesn't like smores or roasted marshmellows so Andrew ate it, she had a ton of homework so she went inside. Howard loved the smores, I think he could have eaten them all night. We had such a great time, it was nice to be outside and relax as a family. Andrew told me I should type in here they really had fun. :)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read your blog. be happy! it makesme giggle. I like the pics. it's good to see people! heart your face and such
ReplyDeletethose were so good from andrew
ReplyDelete