Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Oops-Quick Quilt
I was cooking dinner on Monday when Greg got home from work and asked me if I had finished a quilt for the lady he works with-aahh. I had totally forgotten. Greg asked me in January and I just spaced it. He informed me the shower was on Wed. So of course I had to look through my fabric and find something I could make for a baby girl. I don't know what the deal is with yellow but I have been on a yellow kick. So guess what I did Monday and Tuesday night. I did finish the quilt and even played in the dirt (weeding-I like weeding) for an hour while the younger boys played outside. It was 70 degrees yesterday and I definitely wanted to be outside instead of in.. I guess I know now that in a pinch I can finish a baby quilt in 2 days- though I prefer to take a little longer. ok--I was going to show you a picture but can't seem to find them on my camera. If I find them I will post it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment