I have sat down many times to write something -thinking it has been too long and everybody has stopped reading but I didn't know what to write. I felt like I had writers block. I have always tried to do some family-sports, some quilt, food, etc. but couldn't think of anything to write. Nothing has changed we are still doing sports (baseball and basketball), I am still quilting (finished 2 baby quilts-working on a scrap one now), we still eat yummy food (grilling time is upon us.). So like i said been stuck.
well a couple of weeks ago, someone told me a different way to go to the baseball fields. I didn't know if it was quicker but it was a change. Which is funny i don't normally like change but anyway i started driving this way, enjoying looking at different farms, houses, etc. One day I told Greg to drive it and we did, too many turns and it takes longer was his response.hmmm I had to think about it why i liked going that way. I am my dad i guesss. I remember him taking different roads all the time, he would get tired of the same way and try another way. So even though I do like things the same, sometimes change is good, memories are good. miss you dad. :)
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment