Monday, January 30, 2012

Craziness

Have you wondered what the Binghams are up to? or why I haven't posted in forever. Well it has been crazy around here. In November Melissa went out to Utah and looked at cosmetology schools. The rest of us went down to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Beautiful area- reminds me of the Utah mountains - I do miss them. Then Christmas came super quick and we were busy packing up Melissa for her to move out west. She moved out January 10th. We miss her tons but she is loving school and she gets the opportunity to see all the family. Greg went to a football conference in Pittsburg and I did manage to finish 2 quilts in there.  The boys are all busy with Basketball. Craziness is what it seems. I love basketball but with all 3 playing it seems like we are never home. And in all this craziness I have taken tons of pictures but have misplaced my camera chord. Hopefully I find it soon. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. I love Gatlinburg! Jeff and I went there for one of our anniversaries. I really love how close it is too. For Laurie's family reunion in May, we are going to Pigeon Forge (which is basically Gatlinburg).

    And congratulations to Melissa! How exciting to be out on her own, embarking on her future. She will be a great beautician/cosmetologist/aesthetician (I'm not sure which term is the currently used one).

    ReplyDelete