This has been a year full of changes at our house, we started with Andrew finishing up 8th grade and graduating onto high school. They had the graduation out on the bleachers at the high school. HOT. Andrew had a great year, he loved playing football and basketball and is looking forward to high school. Russell finished his last year for preschool and will start kindergarten in the fall and Howard finished 2nd grade. I am really sad for him to move on, I loved his teacher Mrs Blamer. She was great. Then we have Melissas graduation. Michelle and Dave came out for her graduation.(next blog) and then I will be heading out to Utah for Michelle and Dave's wedding. Yea! busy time of year.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) Woot! Sounds intense for you! I still call it the best year ever.
ReplyDeleteGeez you have been busy! Can't believe Melissa graduated from high school. Insane!!! Make sure you keep posting during all this craziness!!
ReplyDelete