Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Melissa's last prom




Melissa's last prom was a couple of weeks ago and I have been busy and slow about blogging. She is wearing a dress we ordered before mormon prom. She loved this dress and was determined to get it, ( I don't like buying clothes online). So when it came, I had to make several adjustments, I had to shorten the  sleeves and hem. We really wanted to take it in 3 inches but it was lined and would have been a nightmare for me so we safety pinned it and she looked beautiful. She went with Joel, a friend from church.She volunteered our house for dinner and dessert and invited 3 other couples over for dinner. They had such a good time and looked so nice. The boys had basketball games so the house was quiet and kidfreee.

No comments:

Post a Comment