Friday, April 15, 2011
Gregs Quilt
These blocks should look familiar. I made a wallwanging with some of them - it isn't hanging yet (we have been super busy). Well, Greg said he didn't have a quilt from me so I made this for him. It is flannel and I made it super long, it is very soft and comfy. Needless to say Andrew thinks I made it for him and he can be found curled up with it in the morning before school or at night watching tv. I absolutely love this quilt-love the colors and pattern and it is all scraps. cute huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I absolutely love it too! Looks great! :)
ReplyDeleteI finally posted pics of the fashion show for ya! It's amazing, once you get behind on blogging it is so hard to catch back up!
that's so nice looking! I've caught the bug if you will. I want to do a quilt...not that complicated...It looks so awesome! You are a pro!
ReplyDeletetee hee I'm glad Greg got a quilt! :)
ReplyDelete