Monday, March 14, 2011
Wall hanging
In October I started making these blocks, I made lots of these blocks. My goal was to make 2 lapquilts but as I was laying them on the carpet, Greg commented that it would make a cute wallhanging above the fireplace. Way above the fireplace, hmm. it is possible with a ladder but we will see--- so I changed my plans and made the wallhanging -ta da and a twin. It is done now so we will see if it makes it up. The twin top is down just need to be quilted =that is the last of my tops. Yea!! of course I can not help myself and started 2 more baby quilts. giggle gigle. I love putting the tops together and struggle with finishing. hmm what does that say about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks great! good job finishing your projects :) nicks grandma hates finishing them too so she takes them to some lady in kentucky to finish lol
ReplyDelete