My friend Sara had a baby boy last month, he is a chunker 11 lbs 10 oz. She named him Maxwell, Cute as can be-Well I made her this cute alien blanket to welcome him. I have been super busy and needed an easy pattern, there probably is one like this but I couldn't find one so I thought of it on my own and think it looks great.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
alien attack
My friend Sara had a baby boy last month, he is a chunker 11 lbs 10 oz. She named him Maxwell, Cute as can be-Well I made her this cute alien blanket to welcome him. I have been super busy and needed an easy pattern, there probably is one like this but I couldn't find one so I thought of it on my own and think it looks great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sure is a cute quilt and so original looking. Fun to wrap a baby in.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right that it looks great! What a cute pattern with the dark and light borders. It's an original! :)
ReplyDelete