My friend Janice had a baby in October, cute as can be I made this spin on a rail fence for her and gave it to her awhile ago but hadn't posted. I love the purple. Her name is Jenneca (spelling?) I think that is so cute. I am getting so excited for black friday. That is when I stock up on flannel for the year. Fleece is priced awesome too. Oh, I almost told you what I am doing for christmas presents-never good to post until after the event.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it too. :) THANKS!! You were close on the spelling...it is Jennica.
ReplyDeleteJanice
What a cute quilt! You are such a talented quilter!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is beautiful! Hehe. Your kids would have been excited to read what Christmas might bring them! You're brave to go out on Black Friday! I've only done it once my whole life. Laurie keeps talking about it though, so maybe I will this year. New city, new traditions!
ReplyDelete