Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM


My moms birthday is today. Happy Birthday Mom!! I am so glad you are my mom and my friend. I enjoyed the time we lived close and now now that we are far away I miss you tons. I just wanted to tell you I love you and I hope you have a great birthday mom. Love ya

2 comments:

  1. ok really it is on the 7th- just getting a head start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the HARDEST thing in the world to be away from your mom. I HATE IT!!! But I call her everyday:) My mom will actually be in town next week and will be coming to church- I am excited for her to meet all my friends so she can actually put faces with the names I am talking about:)
    Hope your mama has a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete