Friday, July 17, 2009

Wall Quilt

I finally finished this wall hanging for Mr. Taylor. His classroom is across from mine. He liked the baby quilt I had done for Mrs Kirk and asked me to make a wall hanging for his house. I really like the way it turned out, if he doesn't like it I have a spot perfect for it. I have had a little bit of time and have been sewing. I have 2 baby quilts almost done. Melissa loved the fabric so much in the one she asked me to make a blanket with the leftovers. I would show you but I like to show the finished product.

5 comments:

  1. wow that's really nice. nick's grandma quilts and i know it takes weeks and weeks to finish a quilt. that's incredible.
    oh yeah... is that thanks to your quiet week?? lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i definately just decided that i need a quiet week. a very quiet week. so that i can get all of my sewing done:) don't they have a girls camp for 3 year olds? and a scout camp for 20 month olds? maybe i'll drop that in the suggestion box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! How big is it? I can't tell from the picture. You have lucky coworkers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally bummed we can't come see you tonight! Hey I am having a scentsy party on Thursday at 7 (see latest post)... if you're free wanna stop by??

    ReplyDelete