Saturday, May 23, 2009
TOFW
I am so behind in my blogging, but I did want to share some stuff I have done. Last Saturday I had the opportunity to go and volunteer with Time Out for Women. What an awesome day it was. They were in Covington/Greater Cincinnati area so it wasn't a long drive. Hilary Weeks music was wonderful and uplifting, I loved Kris Belchers talk, I haven't laughed so hard to tears in such a long time. She was hilarious about her trials and dealing with them. The whole day was great. It was a little weird to have a whole day without a kid with me. I guess that is why they call it a time out. For lunch a bunch of sisters from our ward tailgated in the parking lot. It was a lot of fun. If you ever get a chance to go try and take advantage of it. They did say they are going to do Salt Lake soon, I can't remember if they said this november or next. Anyway just had to share. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment