We had a great weekend. Andrew hid easter eggs outside for everyone except himself. (Melissa was working on a biology assignment at the zoo-rough) His idea was for everyone to have their own color. It worked so good, noone took the easy ones and only looked for their own. I had to give hints to Andrew, I guess I hid them too hard. The kids looked so cute this morning in their church clothes. Russells' hair was poking up I got it to stay down for pictures and as soon as we walked into church it stood straight up in the back like a roosters comb. For some reason I am still having trouble with my camera, had lots of pictures but when I downloaded I only had 3. I don't know what is wrong so this is all their is. Look at Andrews cheesy smile, he was trying to imitate Russell.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! I love it. Everyone looks so cute. Love the smiles too...especially andrew's. haha. Heart you all-michelle
ReplyDelete