Melissa and I went to a beauty school nearby today and had haircuts. Melissa cut off 12 inches. When she was 8 she grew out her hair with her Aunt Michelle for locks of love. So she donated again. She had so much hair and wanted something shorter. She was so nervous to get it cut though that on the way there I had to talk her into going short. But i think it looks great. She looks beautiful. Unfortunately I did not come away with a great cut so there will be no picture. I hope mine grows fast :(
(I put the pictures on in correct order but for some reason it did not appear that way. Use your imagination.)
Hey Missy. Love your hair cut. You look beautiful either way but this will be so much easier to take care of.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Grammy
Hey Missy,
ReplyDeleteLove your hair cut. You look beautiful either way but it will be a lot easier to take care of now.
Love ya
Grammy
Wow! What a great cause and cute haircut! I wish that I could do that, but I am too impatient and usually cut it long before there is enough.
ReplyDelete